Passport office has resumed operation in all centres across the country, effective, today, May,18,2020, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration has announced.
A Press Statement issued by the ministry said online application portal will also be open for booking of appointments from Wednesday, May, 20, 2020.
Meanwhile, it noted that visitors and applicants alike would be required to comply with the measures intended to minimize the risk of exposure to the spread of the COVID-19 in consonance with the Government’s directives.
• Applicants and official visitors alike must wear face masks and have their own personal hand sanitizers before they can be allowed entry into a PAC. (NO FACE, MASK NO ENTRY) (NO HAND SANITIZERS NO ENTRY)
• Applicants and official visitors alike will undergo temperature screening before they are allowed entry into a Passport Application Centre (PAC)
• Applicants and official visitors must wash their hands at vantage points of the premises before they are allowed into a PAC
• Applicants and official visitors are required to adhere to strict social distancing measures adopted at the PACs and cooperate with officials of the passport Office
• Only applicants with booking appointments for capturing would be allowed entry into a PAC.
• Applicants with booking appointments should show up only at the time of their appointment.