Amid a plethora of scientific data, controversial claims, conspiracy theories, varying cultural analysis of where the world possibly may be heading with the roll-out of mass covid vaccination exercises across the globe – here’s a collection of critical verifiable facts distilled through the filter of faith to guide citizens make conscionable decisions about their health in relation to the covid crisis.
A lot of concerns have arisen around the new vaccines especially those ones manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna for the COVID 19 pandemic. These are a few points to address some of the issues:
- Traditional vaccines usually take many years to be introduced as safe and efficacious. This time, new technologies have been employed in developing vaccines under a year from the onset of the pandemic.
- People question the veracity of the efficacy of these vaccines because of their rapid development.
- There are many unknowns about these vaccines because new technologies have been employed.
- Concerns about long term side effects such as the emergence of auto-immune diseases are legitimate. Studies and surveillance are ongoing even as populations are vaccinated, in order to intervene where possible.
- The global deployment of these vaccines is actually part of the Phase IV clinical trial of nanomedicine
Attached to this release is a comprehensive fact sheet on the covid vaccines, types, side effects, exemptions, as well as scriptural exhortations. This is to anchor public understanding of the vaccination exercises and indeed the coronavirus pandemic in both scientific and spiritual truths.
This public education material is authored by the Health Gate of The Advocates for Christ organization.
Advocates for Christ is a faith-based mission of Christian professionals dedicated to a Christ centered development and transformative agenda for Ghana.
For any media requests/inquiries please contact: +233 5454 77771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.advocates4christgh.com and follow us on all our social media handles: (facebook: @a4cgh Instagram: @a4cg_media Twitter: @a4cg_office)